Thursday, February 11, 2010

Something Different

Today's post will be a little different. Normally I focus on providing you original content, but today I wanted to pass along a couple of other blog posts that I have come across in the last week that I think could be helpful to you.

  • Have you ever made any mistakes as a leader? How did you handle the aftermath. Check out this article for some interesting thoughts.
  • Here is a very interesting blog post regarding "What Is Important When You Refer People?" Don't be fooled by the title. The real value in this piece has to do with what's important for other people to be comfortable referring others to you. Read the post.
Lastly, I would encourage you to become a fan on my Facebook fan page by clicking on the link in the sidebar. Very soon I will be making some special offers on my fan page. I don't want you to miss the opportunity.

Seize the day!

www.joedenner.blogspot.com

www.alliantleadership.com

www.twitter.com/joedenner

No comments:

Post a Comment