Thursday, April 2, 2009

What's Fueling Your Fire?

When people ask me what I do for a living, usually one of my first responses is, "I'm doing what I love."

What are you passionate about? What fuels your daily fire? How much of your time do you get to spend on the things that you are passionate about?

In my work as a coach one of my greatest pleasures is helping people discover what they are truly passionate about and helping them begin to find ways to live that out more and more.

What would your life look like if that happened for you? What would it do for your energy level? How would your sense of purpose be affected? What impact would it have on the quality of the relationships that you experience on a daily basis?

One of the things I have been enjoying lately is exploring this with my 17-year old daughter. It has been a lot of fun to work side-by-side with her in this process. I have learned so many new things about her and have grown in my appreciation for the wonderful gifts that she possesses. I look forward to seeing her living out her passions and dreams in the years ahead.

It's not too late. Don't wait any longer. Begin today to more fully live out what you were made to do. What is one thing you can do today to begin moving in that direction?

Seize the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment